Home
About Us
 
Support the Center
Art & Science Grants
The Culture Club Blog
Exhibitions
 
Calendar of Events
 
Rent the Center
The Culture Club: Off With A Bang!

The Culture Club

Musings on arts, culture and more in Flagstaff, Arizona - from the staff of Flagstaff Cultural Partners

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Off With A Bang!

Well everyone, it is my last day with Flagstaff Cultural Partners… (again). I had a last day before—even maybe twice. So, for my third run with FCP, I once again say good-bye.

These last few months have been busy. It feels like it has gone by pretty quickly. Between It’s Elemental, The Fine Crafts Sale, Landscape Interrupted, Youth Celebrate Art & Culture Exhibition, Celebrations of Culture performances, and The Viola Awards, it has been non-stop. I will miss the intense work days, the fun events, and all the people I know in the arts community that I’ve been able to see a lot more.

But I head back to The Arboretum in one week, and face a whole new set of responsibilities. Luckily, working in non-profits in Flagstaff, allows for relationships between organizations. For The Arboretum, I will be working on the Summer Concert Series, where we collaborate with FCP. So this particular relationship will continue!

Tonight, however, we celebrate. We celebrate the artists that we, as a community, work with in Flagstaff. At the Viola Awards, FCP staff can mix and mingle with all the people that we work with through many different respects, but instead of working, we will be recognizing all that hard work and enjoying ourselves and our company. I look forward to seeing you there and hopefully you’ll consider a visit to The Arboretum this summer to see me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Talk with us, post your comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home